This individual will contact and open new accounts, help increase market share in specified territories and maintain and manage existing accounts.
- Meets and/or exceed quotas
- Develops existing business and leverages customer relationships in order to penetrate additional departments.
- Builds and maintains trust with a customer by fulfilling commitments and handling issues in order to gain a high level of customer satisfaction.
- Prepares and delivers presentations to customers.
KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent customer service and presentation skills
- Self-starter, results-oriented, minimal supervision
- Thorough knowledge of company products and services
- Detail oriented with strong administrative follow-up and follow through
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated analytical, negotiating, and problem-solving skills required
- Minimum of four (3) years of direct selling experience required.
- Candidate should be competitive and self-motivated with strong work ethic.
We offer an attractive compensation package, a community conscious working environment, and a wide array of benefits. Qualified applicants can send us resumes at email@example.com, or by fax, at 604-254-7484.
Want to be a part of the Mills Team? E-mail us your resume today!
You can also fax your resume to 604-254-7484.
Don't miss out
on great prices and products, click here for an